JWAT-Tools is an extension to the JWAT utility libraries.
This project currently includes a commandline tool with various gzip/arc/warc/xml tasks.
Releases and snapshot can also be download by following these links.
- Added verify code to ARC/WARC compress task.
- Compress file writes old/new filename/length/md5 to system.out for now.
- Updated dependency to JWAT-1.0.4.
- Thomas LEDOUX: ContainerMDUtils class - function encodeContent() replaced by new function which is faster (about 10 times) and takes care of all the protected characters (even the control ones).
- Added extract code for WARC and GZip. Unit tests to follow soon.
- Added version to manifest. Show version in manifest instead of a constant string.
- Removed some JVM options in the start scripts.
- Moved common classes from JWAT-Tools to JWAT.
- It is tedious not having deployed this artifact to maven central. So this and future versions will be deployed.
- Fixed serious NPE in PayloadManager for large files.
- Moved some common classes from JWAT-Tools to JWAT. (They will disappear in the new snapshot version)
- Changed to used JWAT-1.0.3
<dependency> <groupId>org.jwat</groupId> <artifactId>jwat-tools</artifactId> <version>0.6.0</version> </dependency>
The following 2 artifacts should be executable and with all required dependencies included, when unpacked.
<dependency> <groupId>org.jwat</groupId> <artifactId>jwat-tools</artifactId> <version>0.6.0</version> <type>tar.gz</type> </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>org.jwat</groupId> <artifactId>jwat-tools</artifactId> <version>0.6.0</version> <type>zip</type> </dependency>