-- Issue #14850: Now a chamap decoder treat
es U+FFFE as "undefined mapping"
+- Issue #14850: Now a chamap decoder treats U+FFFE as "undefined mapping"
in any mapping, not only in a string.
- Issue #16730: importlib.machinery.FileFinder now no longers raises an
- Issue #16761: Calling int() with base argument only now raises TypeError.
- Issue #16759: Support the full DWORD (unsigned long) range in Reg2Py
- when retr
eiving a REG_DWORD value. This corrects functions like
+ when retriving a REG_DWORD value. This corrects functions like
winreg.QueryValueEx that may have been returning truncated values.
- Issue #14420: Support the full DWORD (unsigned long) range in Py2Reg
- Issue #9586: Redefine SEM_FAILED on MacOSX to keep compiler happy.
-- Issue 10527: make multiprocessing use poll() instead of select() if available.
+- Issue 10527: make multiprocessing use poll() instead of select() if available.
- Issue #16688: Now regexes contained backreferences correctly work with
non-ASCII strings. Patch by Matthew Barnett.
- Issue #14626: Large refactoring of functions / parameters in the os module.
Many functions now support "dir_fd" and "follow_symlinks" parameters;
- some also support accepting an open file descriptor in place of
of a path
+ some also support accepting an open file descriptor in place of a path
string. Added os.support_* collections as LBYL helpers. Removed many
functions only previously seen in 3.3 alpha releases (often starting with
"f" or "l", or ending with "at"). Originally suggested by Serhiy Storchaka;
- Issue #14399: zipfile now recognizes that the archive has been modified even
if only the comment is changed. In addition, the TypeError that results from
- trying to set a non-binary value as a comment is now
now raised at the time
+ trying to set a non-binary value as a comment is now raised at the time
the comment is set rather than at the time the zipfile is written.
- trace.CoverageResults.is_ignored_filename() now ignores any name that starts
check or set the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable for the
interpreter process. This could cause failures in non-Distutils subprocesses
and was unreliable since tests or user programs could modify the interpreter
- environment after Distutils set it. Instead, have Distutils set the
+ environment after Distutils set it. Instead, have Distutils set the
deployment target only in the environment of each build subprocess. It is
still possible to globally override the default by setting
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET before launching the interpreter; its value must be