- Embarrassingly, the `[xml] output=' setting in the .coveragerc file simply
didn't work. Now it does.
-- Coverage percentage metrics are computed slightly differently under branch
- coverage. This means that completely unexecuted files will now correctly
- have 0% coverage, fixing `issue 156`_. This also means that your total
- coverage numbers will be lower in general if you are using branch coverage.
+- Coverage percentage metrics are now computed slightly differently under
+ branch coverage. This means that completely unexecuted files will now
+ correctly have 0% coverage, fixing `issue 156`_. This also means that your
+ total coverage numbers will generally now be lower if you are measuring
- When installing, now in addition to creating a "coverage" command, two new
aliases are also installed. A "coverage2" or "coverage3" command will be