-The "Argh" project was originally developed by:
- * Andrey Mikhaylenko <email@example.com>
+Here is an inevitably incomplete list of contributors, i.e. people who have
+suggested features, reported bugs, submitted patches, wrote packaging scripts
+and generally made *Argh* better:
-...and here is an inevitably incomplete list of contributors, i.e.
-people who have submitted patches, reported bugs, added translations
-and generally made Models better:
+:Andrey Mikhaylenko: Author, Maintainer
+:Gora Khargosh: Bug reports
+:Fabien Devaux: ArchLinux package
+:Hannu Valtonen: Debian package
+:Georges Dubus: Python3 support fixes
+:Roman Ovchinnikov: Debian package
+:thethomasw: Python2.6 bug reports
+:Tuk Bredsdorff: List of similar projects
+:Mike Gilbert: Gentoo package; patch
- * Gora Khargosh (bug reports)
- * Mika Eloranta (patches)
- * Fabien Devaux (ArchLinux package)
- * Hannu Valtonen (Debian package)
- * Georges Dubus (Python3 support fixes)
- * Roman Ovchinnikov (Debian package)
- * thethomasw (Python2.6 bug reports)
- * Tuk Bredsdorff (list of similar projects)
- * Mike Gilbert (encoding patch; Gentoo package)
+ Patches, ideas and any feedback is highly appreciated.
-Patches, ideas and any feedback is highly appreciated.
+Early versions were somewhat inspired by Alexander Solovyov's opster_.
+.. _opster: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/opster
+Thanks to the authors of argparse_ for the excellent library.
+.. _argparse: http://docs.python.org/dev/library/argparse.html