This is LatTy (formerly ALaTyr), a collection of Tyrolean Latin texts encoded in TEI XML. The files are in XML Texte directory.
What is ALaTyr for?
- ALaTyr is part of Croatica et Tyrolensia, a digital comparison of Croatian and Tyrolean Latin literature. These files are published through PhiloLogic
- Editors of Tyrolean collection: Lav Šubarić, Johanna Luggin, Ludwig Boltzmann Institute - Neolatin Studies
- XML and PhiloLogic support: Neven Jovanović (nevenjovanovic on BitBucket)
- Problems encountered while encoding are listed in Issues.
Workflow for named entities
- Use BaseX query to update the named entities database (imena)
- Open a new Issue to note anything that needs changing
- Conventions: adjectives from toponyms = places; adjectives from personal names and tribal names = persons