Croatiae auctores Latini - texts
TEI XML encoded Latin texts from the Croatian auctores Latini collection, freely available under a CC-BY license.
The files edited here are published as a PhiloLogic collection CroALa (there is a testing deployment under PhiloLogic 4), and as a BaseX XML database (see an introductory analysis in Quadrata rotundis paper).
- The TEI XML texts are in txts directory
- The word counts for files are in croala-wordcounts.xml
- The oXygen project file is croalaproject.xpr
How to use
Download the files or clone the repository.
Download the files
- From Mercurial repository on Bitbucket: go to Download repository
- From Git repository on Github: go to Releases and select the most recent one
- Install Git (if you don't have it already)
- Go to the croatiae-auctores-latini-textus Github repository
- Replicate the data on your computer with git clone
- Download and Install Mercurial
- Go to the Mercurial croalatxt repository on Bitbucket
- Replicate the data on your computer with hg clone
======= TEI XML encoded Latin texts from the Croatian auctores Latini collection, freely available under the CC-BY license.
On 2016-05-15 the collection contains:
- 467 documents
- words 5,734,839
- Neven Jovanović (nevenjovanovic), Department of Classical Philology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb; orcid.org/0000-0002-9119-399X