Discipulus - a learners' digital corpus of Latin and Greek
Testing the workflow: from annotated sentences to automatically produced second language learning exercises (such as flashcards, multiple choice questions, etc).
- alignments-simple: simple sentences, aligned with Croatian translations
- tb-simple: simple sentences morphologically annotated and treebanked
- vocabs: Dickinson Core Vocabularies, adapted for Croatian; other basic Croatian vocabularies
- biblije-tb: morphologically annotated editions of New Testament (Greek, Latin, Old Church Slavonic)
- biblije-paralelno: editions of the Bible in several languages (Greek, Latin, Croatian)
- h5p: exercises produced using the H5P framework
How do I get set up?
- Summary of set up
- Writing tests
- Code review
- Other guidelines
Who do I talk to?
- Editor: Neven Jovanović
- Other community or team contact