NJSDoc for JSDT
This is fork of JSDT integrating NJSDoc.
- Type resolution for other files is using NJSDoc as its data source
- Content assist uses NJSDoc
- Hover Doc uses NJSDoc
- Jump to definition uses NJSDoc
- Screenshots here
- Clone the standard JSDT repositories
- Clone this Mercurial repository: https://bitbucket.org/nexj/njsdoc-build and import this Eclipse project into your workspace
- For webtools.jsdt.core repository get the code from here (https://bitbucket.org/nexj/webtools.jsdt.core) and switch to the njsdoc branch
To enable NJSDoc support on an Eclipse project that is already configured as a JSDT project add a file under '.settings' folder called '.njsdoc' with the contents either
In the former case all files in the project are executed in an arbitrary order in order to generate the NJSDoc model. In the latter case the files are executed in the order specified in the sequenceFile. The sequenceFile is workspace root relative and must contain paths relative to the current project appended with <basePath>, one per line.