$Id: README.txt,v 220.127.116.11 2008/11/28 06:14:30 andregriffin Exp $
Drupal 6 Framework theme
Created by Andre Griffin > user andregriffin
Modified by Nick Freear > user nfreear
Framework5 is a rework of Framework using HTML 5 [http://whatwg.org/html5] and WAI-ARIA landmark roles [http://w3.org/TR/wai-aria/#landmark].
It is a blank canvas for theme developers. Use Framework as a user friendly starting point to help facilitate your theme development.
* Framework gives general placement and formatting to basic Drupal elements
* Fixed width of 960px by default
* Supports one, two, and three-column layouts
* CSS file is highly organized, including a table of contents, color codes, section flags, alphabetical properties, etc.
* Includes a list of CSS utility classes for easy content formatting
* Complete em unit text sizing
* Search in sidebar (as a block) and header (as a theme configuration option)
* Clean and simplified code and file structure
* The administration section is adapted from the default Garland theme
* Works nicely in mobile browsers
* W3C valid CSS 2.1 / HTML 5 (* XHTML 1.0 Strict)
* Verified and tested with Firefox 3.0.10, Safari 4.0 (* Firefox 3, Firefox 2, IE7, IE6, Safari 3, Chrome)
Framework is not intended to be everything to everyone. It is built with simplicity and ease of modification in mind.
Although it is not necessarily intended, Framework can be used as is if you so choose.
>>> INSTALL to sites/all/themes
>>> CONFIGURATION NOTES:
To enable legacy list/menu support, see line 552 of style.css
To add regions, see: http://drupal.org/node/242107#comment-798428
To enable current node to show in the breadcrumb trail, remove comment slashes on line 37 of template.php
To add IE6 stylesheet, create a file in theme directory called fix-ie6.css.
Place this under IE7 stylesheet in page.tpl: <!--[if lt IE 7]><?php print phptemplate_get_ie6_styles(); ?><![endif]--><!--If Less Than (lt) IE 7-->
If you have questions or problems, check the issue list before submitting a new issue:
For general support, please refer to:
To contact me directly, please visit: