Java Simple Plugin Framework used to build the plugin architecture (https://code.google.com/p/jspf/).
Involves three (3) Projects:
- PURE GSN + Extended Plugins Support
- Wrapper Plugin Project
- Virtual Sensor Plugin Project
- Create two folders in PURE GSN project
- Inside gsn.wrappers package -> created a PluginWrapper
- PluginWrapper is based on typical structure.
- In initialize() method, it uses parameters grabbed from VSD to grab the plugin name (using property 'plugin_name').
- Then it uses jspf libraries to initialize the plugin.
- Inside gsn.vsensor package -> created a PluginVirtualSensor
- In initialize() method, it uses parameters grabbed from VSD to grab the plugin name (using property 'plugin_name'). * processing-class --> init-params --> param
- Created a new package called gsn.wrappers.plugin
- Inside it, created a interface WrapperPlugin
Created a new package called gsn.vsensor.plugin
- Inside it, created a interface VirtualSensorPlugin
PluginWrapper passes values it retrieved from VSD into Plugin jar.
- PluginVirtualSensor passes values it retrieved from VSD into Plugin jar.
Register: gsn_plugins = gsn.wrappers.PluginWrapper
Normal GSN with PluginWrapper + Plugin folder
- Plugin project that works as a template to create new plugins. In eclipse --> export --> create normal jar --> save it to GSN's plugins folder at run time
jspf libraries (Jars) should be attached to both projects.
- In GSN, first created a PluginWrapper and added it to conf/wrapper.properties.
- In the virtual sensor definition file (VSD), name of the jar file need to me mentioned
Some important files such as 1) DataField (gsn.beans), 2) DataTypes (gsn.beans), and 3) GSNRuntimeException (gsn.utils)
Note: PURE GSN and GSN4MOSDEN are incompatible with each other. In any system that requires multiple GSN instances use wither all PUREE_GSN or GSN4MOSDEN. GSN4MOSDEN Supports Android Communication. The difference between to is 'StreamElement4Rest'. Always check, what version you are using.
Plugin version should be lower than GSN version (Java Compiling)