+**0.7.0** - 11.19.2012 (Be Quiet and Drive)
This release is **NOT** API compatible with 0.6.x. The majority
* Command line script ``eyeD3`` now supports plugins. The default plugin
is the classic interface for tag reading and editing.
- * A plugin for writing NFO files.
- * Example plugins for listing valid genres, library stats, mime-types, and
- lame (xing) header information.
+ * Plugins for writing NFO files, displaying lame/xing headers, jabber tunes,
+ and library statistics.
* Module name is now ``eyed3`` (all lower case) to be more standards
* New ``eyed3.id3.Tag`` interface based on properties.
* Improved ID3 date frame support and 2.3<->2.4 conversion, and better
+ * Native support for many more ID3 frame types.
* Python Package Index friendly, and installable with 'pip'.
* Improved mime-type detection.
* Improved unicode support.