Welcome to the online manual for Angry Birds Score Sync' (a.k.a. Absync)
Table of contents
- What is Absync ?
- How do I install it on my Android device ?
- How do I use it ?
- It is not available in my language !
- How to contact the author ?
- Who is the author ?
What is Absync ?
Absync (Angry Birds Score Sync') is an Android application.
It allows Angry Birds players to upload their scores to angrybirds-score.com :
How do I install it on my Android device ?
The short way is to click or scan the following QRCode with your phone :
(If asked, just open with the Market / Play Store)
You also have several other choices for your convenience : see Installing.
What are the requirements ?
- You need a device with Android 2.3, other versions (pre and post 2.3) are not supported for now.
- To upload your scores you need to install and play at least one level of an Angry Birds game
How do I use it ?
1. Make sure you have an account at http://angrybirds-score.com or create one
2. Log-in from the application's menu
3. Click a button to synchronize your scores
Compare your scores to other players on angrybirds-score.com !
If you encounter a problem, please check the known problems and their solution.
Reporting a problem
If you still have a problem or a suggestion about this app, just open an issue. Please include all details.
In order to include all details, you may use the free application "Log Collector" :
- install Log Collector on your phone and start it
- choose either to paste the log data into a new issue or to send it to android at angrybirds-score dot com
You can uninstall Log Collector afterwards.
Problem with the latest update
If a bug arises with the latest update of the application, you can reinstall a previous one that you will find on http://nicobo.bazaarandroid.com. Please still file a bug report so we can hopefully fix the problem with the next update.
It is not available in my language !
I know, I'm sorry, but you can help : for more details, please read Translating.
How to contact the author ?
If you want to ask for a feature, enhancement or report a bug, simply file a new issue.
If your request is about the web site angrybirds-score.com, please use the corresponding contact page : http://angrybirds-score.com/contact.php.
Who is the author ?
But I am not the only one involved in this project, please look at the Credits page.
Please note that our team is not affiliated with Rovio Mobile LTD.
Angry Birds is a trademark of Rovio Mobile LTD.