PyPy Site 2011
- IE browser testing
- Download button on the homepage is not clickable everywhere (arch. details)
- Photos for team members, include personal website and twitter links.
- PayPal form not accepting amounts entered (look into changing form type from 'hosted' to 'regular')
- More success stories
- Search input not obvious enough
- "download", "speed chart", "feedback" should be visible before the page fold
- Track donations, update counter on campaigns (Via Google Analytics? Custom solution?)
- speed.pypy.org integration, chart on the homepage?
- Ability to links into tabs by # in URLs. (www.pypy.org/#sandboxing should open and highlight the Sandboxing tabs)
- @pypyproject twitter feed
- Whole site check for dead links
- Update supported libraries
- Collect supported libraries direct from PyPy's compatibility Wiki on bitbucket.
- ReST/RAW text support instead of HTML
- Code highlighting
- Get downloads dict directly from bitbucket.
- Why would I like to use pypy?
- How do I use pypy?
- How do I contribute? (donate/issue tracker/contact)