Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Changed some wording on a readme.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Changed up the comments slightly. Noticed a small bug in the logic of when to check for repeating characters. It makes me wonder if part of that check is needed. I might check it in more detail in the morning.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added a shared script for the file manipulation code used in both unspell and spellcheck. Finished working on the unspell code and cleaned it up.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added string extension to deal with vowels and changing capital letters and also finished porting the code of the main driver. Now I need to make the interface for the command line and then port the unspeller over.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Oops, forgot to save the file before committing.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added the beginnings of the ruby solution. I am off to a good start.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Moved the solution into a C# folder. I will now port the solution to Ruby.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Woops. Missed a file. It might not be important but I will look into what files are important with NUnit later.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added a dictionary and a hashset to store words that don't work and at what level they are at when they don't work. This speeds up the program significantly with words that have a lot of repetitions.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added a README and removed unused files.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
I believe this to be the final commit. I can't find any issues after running a test of over 3 million words.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Pretty much done now. Just going to check to see if any comments are now obsolete and maybe clean up any variable names if they need it.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Finished the unspeller. Found some bugs in trying to make them work together. Working on those.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Added the unspeller project. Started doing work on it. Still have a fair amount to do.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Changed the code structure of the spellcheck program. Removed the library. It was unnecessary after I found out that that the error I was getting from running nunit was solved by running the other nunit exe in the folder.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Updated the program to use a hash instead of a list for nodes. Removed the word field and I now backtrack the tree to get the actual word so that fixes the Wake and wake problem.
Cha...@Animus.hsd1.in.comcast.net.
Initial commit of the spellchecker problem. It is just about done. I want change the list of nodes to a dictionary of nodes hashed by the letter of the alphabet. I also noticed that the dictionary used also has some words capatlized and in lower case, so I want to handle that case. It currently overwrites it with the last one in.