``'$HOME/.pip/pip.log'`` and on Windows it's ``'%HOME%\\pip\\pip.log'``.
Use the separate ``'--log'`` command line option for a complete (appended)
-* Fixed an issue with Git that left a editable packge as a checkout of a
- remote branch, even if the default behaviour would be fine.
+* Fixed an issue with Git that left an editable packge as a checkout of a
+ remote branch, even if the default behaviour would hve been fine, too.
* Fixed installing from a Git tag with older versions of Git.
* Expand "~" in logfile and download cache paths.
-* Speed up for installating from Mercurial repositories.
+* Speed up installing from Mercurial repositories by cloning without
+ updating the working copy multiple times.
* Fixed installing directly from directories (e.g.
``pip install path/to/dir/``).
-* Fixed install
ation of editable packages with ``svn+ssh`` URLs.
+* Fixed install editable packages with ``svn+ssh`` URLs.
* Don't print unwanted debug information when running the freeze command.