This repository contains TortoiseHG Python extension for MATE file-manager Caja (fork of Nautilus).
Caja TortoiseHG Python extension was tested on:
- Linux Mint 17 Qiana which is based on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr 14.04 - Caja 1.8.1, TortoiseHG 2.10.1.
- Debian 8 (jessie/sid) - Caja 1.8.2, TortoiseHG 3.1.1-1.
- Ubuntu Precise Pangolin 12.04 LTS with MATE PPAs (please take into account bug 1380313
- Ubuntu Trusty Tahr 14.04 LTS with MATE PPAs (please take into account bug 1380313
- Ubuntu MATE Utopic Unicorn 14.10 beta2 (please take into account bug 1380313
For TortoiseHG integration with Caja user should:
- install the following packages (dependencies):
sudo apt-get install tortoisehg python-caja libcaja-extension1 caja-extensions-common gir1.2-gtk-2.0 gir1.2-caja
create a folder
mkdir -p ~/.local/share/caja-python/extensions/
caja-thg.pyto this folder with
cp caja-thg.py ~/.local/share/caja-python/extensions/
- exit from Caja with
caja -q, launch Caja again.
Note: this Caja extension is a simple clone of nautilus-thg.py, but it works as expected.