TeamCity plugin to upload artifacts to external locations
This plugin adds basic deployment functions
to TeamCity continuous integration server
Copy zip archive to %TeamCity_data_dir%/plugins
and restart the server. Agents will be upgraded automatically
In build configuration settings, new runners will be available for build steps.
New runners include:
* SMB Deployer - upload artifacts via SMB (Windows shares)
* FTP Deployer - upload artifacts via FTP
* SSH Deployer - upload artifacts via SSH (using SCP or SFTP protocols)
* SSH Exec - execute arbitrary commands using SSH
* Cargo Deployer - deploy WAR application archives to different servlet containers (based on Cargo library: http://cargo.codehaus.org)
When configuring artifacts for upload, same patterns can be used as in "Artifacts Path" section of "General Settings"
page. Including packaging artifacts to zip/tgz archives
Apache, version 2.0