Express2XtraScheduler is a .NET solution consisting primarily of two assemblies and a WinForms utility that simplify importing database data from the format stored by the DevExpress VCL ExpressScheduler into a format supported by the WinForms XtraScheduler control.
- Express2XtraScheduler.Core.dll provides the functionality needed to import data from one format to another given a pair of database settings
- Express2XtraScheduler.UI.dll provides UI controls for mapping source and destination database settings
- Express2XtraScheduler.exe uses these assemblies to provide a simple utility for transferring data
- ExpressSchedulerInterop.dll is a Delphi DLL used to read resource information stored as Delphi variants
The solution also contains two simple applications that allow testing both VCL and WinForms scheduler data: ExpressSchedulerApp and XtraSchedulerApp.
Below are links to blog posts that discuss some of the techniques used by this solution:
- Accessing ExpressScheduler Recurrence Information from .NET
- Accessing ExpressScheduler Resource Information from .NET
- Emitting XtraScheduler Reminder XML
- Emitting XtraScheduler Resource ID XML
- Support for hierarchical resources
- Support for fields used by the Gantt view of the ExpressScheduler
Copyright (C) 2012 Nathanial Woolls
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.