- Support for zip and zip-with-prediction compression methods is added;
- support for 16/32bit layers is added;
- optional Cython extension for faster zip-with-prediction decompression;
- other speed improvements.
- Initial support for 16bit and 32bit PSD files: psd-tools v0.2 can read composite (merged) images for such files and extract information (names, dimensions, hierarchy, etc.) about layers and groups of 16/32bit PSD; extracting image data for distinct layers in 16/32bit PSD files is not suported yet;
- better Layer.__repr__;
- bbox property for Group.
Packaging is fixed in this release.
- Better support for 32bit images (still incomplete);
- reader is able to handle "global" tagged layer info blocks that was previously discarded.
- warn about 32bit images;
- transparency support for composite images.
Initial release (v0.1 had packaging issues).