Mobile Music: Push
Push is a piece of chance music performed with smartphones. This plugin creates a shortcode which provides the instrument for performance. Audio content must be uploaded to the WordPress site.
Install the plugin directory under
- Create a page template that supports the sidebar
- Create a page in the WordPress administration for the Mobile Music: Push instrument with the shortcode
[mobile_music_push]as the only content.
- Select the template supporting the
sidebar-mobile-music-instrumentsidebar for your page.
- Under Appearance » Widgets, add the Mobile Music Push widget to the Mobile Music Instruments sidebar.
- Upload your audio content to the media library. The file names of your audio content must follow a specific naming convention:
(Chord number)_(Melody number)_(Variant number)_(Slug).(Extention), e.g.
01_06_04_ringtone.mp3. Note the use of underscores.
- Publish the page and view it. Click the Test button to test if audio content is loading.