=== qTranslate ===
Tags: multilingual, language, admin, tinymce, bilingual, widget, switcher, i18n, l10n, multilanguage, professional, translation, service, human
Requires at least: 3.4.2
Tested up to: 3.4.2
Stable tag: 2.5.32
Donate Link: http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/contribute/
Adds userfriendly multilingual content management and translation support into Wordpress.
== Description ==
Writing multilingual content is already hard enough, why make using a plugin even more complicated? I created qTranslate to let Wordpress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
qTranslate makes creation of multilingual content as easy as working with a single language. Here are some features:
- qTranslate Services - Professional human translation with two clicks
- One-Click-Switching between the languages - Change the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML
- Language customizations without changing the .mo files - Use Quick-Tags instead for easy localization
- Multilingual dates out of the box - Translates dates and time for you
- Comes with a lot of languages already builtin! - English, German, Simplified Chinese and a lot of others
- No more juggling with .mo-files! - qTranslate will download them automatically for you
- Choose one of 3 Modes to make your URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. - The everywhere compatible `?lang=en`, simple and beautiful `/en/foo/` or nice and neat `en.yoursite.com`
- One language for each URL - Users and SEO will thank you for not mixing multilingual content
qTranslate supports infinite languages, which can be easily added/modified/deleted via the comfortable Configuration Page.
All you need to do is activate the plugin and start writing the content!
For more Information visit the [Plugin Homepage](http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/)
Most flags in flags directory are made by Luc Balemans and downloaded from FOTW Flags Of The World website at
== Installation ==
For more detailed instructions, take a look at the [Installation Guide](http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/installation-guide/)
Installation of this plugin is fairly easy:
1. Download the plugin from [here](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qtranslate/ "qTranslate").
1. Extract all the files.
1. Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
1. There should be a `/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate` directory now with `qtranslate.php` in it.
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
1. Add the qTranslate Widget to let your visitors switch the language.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
The FAQ is available at the [Plugin Homepage](http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/)
For Problems visits the [Support Forum](http://www.qianqin.de/qtranslate/forum/)
== Screenshots ==
1. Wordpress Editor with qTranslate
2. Language Management Interface
3. qTranslate Services (Translation)