Issue #41 new
- Install the Okapi filter plugin for OmegaT, i.e. put the
okapiFiltersForOmegaT-1.9-1.41.0.jarfile in the
pluginsfolder of OmegaT.
- Create an OmegaT project and add a Word file that contains at least a couple of sentences.
Steps to reproduce
- In the first segment, go to Edit > Set empty translation
- Move to another segment.
- OmegaT displays
<EMPTY>in the segment where the empty translation has been set.
- When exporting the target Word file, there’s nothing in the position of that segment.
- OK (as expected)
- When exporting the target file, there’s the source text in the position of that segment.
The filter configuration file for the Okapi XLIFF filter has an option to allow for an empty translation, but I am not aware of any such option in the equivalent configuration file for the OpenXML filter (i.e.