The Okapi XLIFF Toolkit is a library that implements a set of Java components to create, read and manipulate XLIFF 2 documents.
XLIFF 2 is being developed by the OASIS XLIFF TC. You can find more information here. The lastest published version of XLIFF 2 can be found at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.0/xliff-core-v2.0.html There is an introduction to XLIFF 2.0 in this Multilingual article.
- The latest stable version of the XLIFF Toolkit is at https://bintray.com/okapi/Distribution/Okapi_XLIFF_Toolkit
- The latest release Maven artifact is here: http://repository-okapi.forge.cloudbees.com/release/
- Get the latest snapshot (development version) here: okapi-xliffLib_all-platforms_<version>.zip
- the latest snapshot Maven artifact is here: http://repository-okapi.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/
- On-line validation of XLIFF 2 documents: http://okapi-lynx.appspot.com/validation
- You can now edit XLIFF 2 files in OmegaT using the Okapi Filter Plugin.
- Get a set of valid and invalid XLIFF 2 documents to test if a XLIFF 2 user agent is reading documents properly.
- Read the Getting Started guide.
- Read the Java Documentation of the library.
- See also the tentative / prototyping object model for XLIFF and JSON serialization for XLIFF being worked on here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff-omos.