- Note that only some of these modules are built-in in a typical
- CPython installation, and the rest is from non built-in extension
- modules. This means that e.g. ``import parser`` will, on CPython,
- find a local file ``parser.py``, while ``import sys`` will not find a
- local file ``sys.py``. In PyPy the difference does not exist: all
- these modules are built-in.
* Supported by being rewritten in pure Python (possibly using ``ctypes``):
see the `lib_pypy/`_ directory. Examples of modules that we
support this way: ``ctypes``, ``cPickle``, ``cmath``, ``dbm``, ``datetime``...