-Trac 0.8.2 Release Notes
+Trac 0.9-beta Release Notes
-We're proud to present our latest release - Trac 0.
+We're proud to present our latest release - Trac 0..
Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system, integrated with
Subversion, for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic
-The software, published under the
GNU General Public License, is
+The software, published under the License, is
A brief summary of major changes for this release:
- * Compatibility with Subversion >= 1.2 fixed.
- * Compatibility with Docutils >= 1.3.7 fixed.
- * Various fixes for Trac at the root of a virtual host via mod_python.
+ * License changed from GPL to modified BSD.
+ * Improved modularity and extendibility (plugin support).
+ * Postgresql database support.
+ * FastCGI frontend support.
For a more complete list of improvements, see the ChangeLog at:
-Edgewall is a highly experienced team of software developers specializing in
-emerging internet and web technologies.
-We build professional, innovative and creative solutions for the web based on
-open source components, operating systems and frameworks.
-Specific areas of expertise include:
- * Python development, including Python extensions and integration.
- * Web services and application development.
- * C and C++ application development for UNIX and Linux.
- * Cross-platform application development and porting.
- * Open Source development practices, methods and tools.
-Edgewall also offers professional Trac support and consulting, including
-customization, integration and custom feature development.
-For more information, visit our web site at <http://www.edgewall.com/>
-or email us at <mailto:email@example.com>.
Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
/The Trac Team <http://trac.edgewall.com/>
-Copyright (c) 2005 Edgewall Software
-Edgewall Software - Professional GNU/Linux & Open Source Consulting