If you're familiar with django apps, this process will be fairly natural. Install using your choice of pip or easy_install:
$ pip install django-trawler or ... $ easy_install django-trawler
In your project settings module:
- Add trawler and django.contrib.admin to INSTALLED_APPS.
- Ensure your mail settings are appropriate (the app needs to send mail).
- Ensure you set the domain for your server (django Sites framework) so admin links point to the right place.
- Include trawler.urls in your urlconf.
- MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE DEBUG = False before launching a campaign (or your targets will see nice django 404 pages).