- Mark Haine
- Nat Sakimura
- Bjorn Hjelm
- Daniel Fett
- Dima Postnikov
- Don Thibeau
- Kosuke Koiwai
- Naohiro Fujie
- Nich Mothershaw
- Taylor Ongaro
- Victor Herraiz
- Anthony Nadalin
- Jan Kelin
- Stephane Mouy
- Tim Cappalli
- Wesley Dunnington
- Alberto Pulido
- Brief review of external Orgs & Events
- PRs and Ticket
- Presentation - Expression language Update - Victor Herraiz
Brief review of external Orgs & Events
- European commission - Stephane
- discussing how to integrate eKYC services into the eIDAS framework effectively
- will prove update maybe on the next call
- SWIFT - Don
- Don will continue to discuss with SWIFT forks and will share updates in 3 or 4 weeks
- ISO - Anthony
- in activity on ISO, Anthony have been working to define levels of confidence and have been trying to map them with eKYC on the top of eIDAS, NIST SP800-63 trust frameworks
- Anthony will share bit more detail on this in the next week
- The approach is similar to “model_elements” which is raised as ticket #1191 and will continue to discuss on the ticket
- Nat described of a new work item proposal on TC68 on eKYC on mobile. It’s up on the voting for now
- It’s going to be one another blocking item that it will be might on ISO
- Nat will share the details with the liaison committee
- Nat will add Mark to the liaison committee
PRs and Ticket
- #1190, #1191, #1192, #1193 from TISA analysis
- raised from the discussion around the presentation last week.
- "verification result", "model_elements", "suggested changes", "evidenced_by"
- Currently assigned to Mark but Nick will take over to manage on these issues
#1097Supporting Legal Entities
- eKYC for Legal Entities is complex issue, so it would be good to start from simple use cases.
- Review Torsten’s document on this
#1188Embedded liability implications
- from some point of view, there is opinion that this is a technical specification and we should not cover the issue of liability
- but at the same time, it would be very useful to consider how liability mitigation of dealt with because they are going to be extremely relevant
- for example, in the financial institutions, they have different jurisdictional boundaries and they have different liability concerns, it is responsibilities of solution implementation of the spec definition
- Don shared OIX papers 1, 2 on the topic of liability in identity systems which had considered on conformance to the standard and compliance to the regulation.
- Assign this ticket to Don and Nick.
Presentation - Expression language Update - Victor Herraiz, Alberto Pulido
- Victor have presented about Santandar’s activities on Digital Trust.
- The main motivation on this activity is for example, “Proof he/she is over 18 years old without sharing actual value” by verifying whether the answer of a question is true or false
- using expression language, RP can ask OP whether the value of claim is equal to the value which RP knows.
- matches values after normalize the value, such as capitalize.
- so far is not support language localization of claim values
- to support claim hash functions to privacy concern on OP, use hashed values to be matched
- supporting multiple expressions, combination of “greater than and less than”, and/or.
- Alberto showed demo implementation on job recruiting company