FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2016-11-30)
- Date & Time: 2016-11-30 23:00 UTC
- (16:00 PDT, 00:00 UK, 01:00+1 Denmark, 09:00+1 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Working Draft 02
- 4. Issues
- 4.1. #32: How to communicate back the partial errors to the client (Sascha)
- 4.2. #12: OAuth Profile should mandate per AS redirect URI for Clients with session comparison (Nat)
- 4.3. #16: Client Authentication -- Do we need TLS mutual authentication? (John)
- 4.4. #39: 2nd WD Part 1 6.2.1 -- Comments about DDA remains (Nat)
- 4.5. #40: 2nd WD: Part 1: 6.2.1: Constraint on the InteractionId string unclear (Nat)
- 4.6. #41: WD2Part1:6.2.2 Add the description of "service bureau" as a Note as well (Nat)
- 5. Events
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Present: John, Nat, Anoop, Tony, Edmund, Henrik
- Regrets: Sascha
- Financial_API_WD_001.md Financial API - Part 1: Read Only API Security Profile
- Financial_API_WD_002.md Financial API - Part 2: Read and Write API Security Profile
- Financial_API_WD_003.md Financial API - Part 3: Open Data API
- Financial_API_WD_004.md Financial API - Part 4: Protected Data API and Schema - Read only
- Financial_API_WD_005.md Financial API - Part 5: Protected Data API and Schema - Read and Write
- The participants agreed that we should do the last call for a week or two. Members should file issues if they are found and they will be fixed.
- Sascha sent a written note that now he is ready to start on it.
4.2. #12: OAuth Profile should mandate per AS redirect URI for Clients with session comparison (Nat)
- The issue has been resolved for sometime and Nat will close the ticket.
- There is a draft now in IETF.
- Editorial error. Will remove.
- Callers agreed that it should be UUID.
- Callers agreed that it is clear enough that no change is needed.
- Sascha received the note that FAPI could have 20 minutes during a PSD2 talk of one of my company members. That would be on the 13th of December <-- Now 14th according to the schedule?
- Nat is in touch with CA team. Need to develop slides.
- Nat reported on behalf of Sascha that Banking customers had strong interest in FAPI work.
- Should put together what we can do there as a track.