FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-01-10)
- Date & Time: 2017-01-10 23:00 UTC
- (15:00 PDT, 23:00 UK, 00:00 Denmark, 08:00+1 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Implementer's draft Part 1 (Nat)
- 4. Working Drafts
- 5. Issues (Nat)
- 6. Events
- 7. External Orgs
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 15:05 UTC.
- Public review has been started.
- Details can be found at: http://openid.net/2016/12/19/public-review-period-for-financial-api-part-1-read-only-api-security-profile-started/
- Financial_API_WD_001.md Financial API - Part 1: Read Only API Security Profile
- Financial_API_WD_002.md Financial API - Part 2: Read and Write API Security Profile
- Financial_API_WD_003.md Financial API - Part 3: Open Data API
- Financial_API_WD_004.md Financial API - Part 4: Protected Data API and Schema - Read only
- Financial_API_WD_005.md Financial API - Part 5: Protected Data API and Schema - Read and Write
- Nat has started to add previously identified requirements onto the drafts.
- For request objects, it is currently referring the section 6 of OIDC, but if OAuth JAR emerges as RFC, we should use it instead.
- On Dec. 21, bunch of editorial issues against Part 1 were filed. They should be applied against the draft before voting.
- DDA group is now closed to fintech companies. We should request a formal relationship. Anoop and Nat will work on it offline.
- It seems to be a good idea to follow up with individual banks etc. as well.
- Nat will follow up with Bob Blakley at Citi.
- Tony will follow up with EMV.
- On hold now for other priorities. Will resume in the new year.
- Intuit has a team working on standardization and Anoop will follow up with them in the new year.