FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-02-01)
- Date & Time: 2017-02-01 15:00 UTC
- (07:00 PDT, 15:00 UK, 16:00 Denmark, 00:00+1 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Implementer's draft Part 1 voting preparation (Nat)
- 4. Working Drafts
- 5. External Orgs
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 15:10 UTC.
- Present: Sascha (CA), Henrik (Peercraft), Axel(DT), Nat(NRI)
- Regrets: John (Ping), Anoop (Intuit), Tony (Microsoft), Dave (momentum)
- Guest: Shreyas (TrustID.com), Tom Jones (individual), Jordan Meyerowitz (Amex)
Since we had a few new participants, we had a round of introductions.
- adopted modified.
- Pre-voting possible. Please vote.
- Voting link --> https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/106
Some issues reported last week (still within the public review period that ends on Feb. 2.)
- Nat and Edmund have been adding previously identified requirements onto the drafts.
- For request objects, it is currently referring the section 6 of OIDC, but if OAuth JAR emerges as RFC, we should use it instead. Nat is currently working on SECDIR comments in IETF for OAuth JAR and will be discussed at IESG on Feb. 3.
- Financial_API_WD_003.md Financial API - Part 3: Open Data API
- Financial_API_WD_004.md Financial API - Part 4: Protected Data API and Schema - Read only
- Financial_API_WD_005.md Financial API - Part 5: Protected Data API and Schema - Read and Write
- UK OBS (Dave)
- FS-ISAC DDA (Anoop)
- OFX (Anoop)
- JP Banking Association (Nat)