FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-08-16)
Date & Time: 2017-08-16 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. External Orgs
- 4. Future Specification Planning
- 5. Issues
- 6. Open Banking RW 1.0.1 (Joseph?)
- 7. Events
- 8. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Carla, Dave, Joseph, Ralph
- Open Banking published security profile 1.1.
- Introduced Torsten to Berling Group.
- #???: Ensuring one-time use of request JWTs registered at the request JWT endpoint
#122: Add s_hash example #120: CIBA: x-fapi-device-id header #121: CIBA: Binding Messages #118: CIBA - Signature for error token notification #116: CIBA - authentication methods and proof of possession #115: CIBA - Support for multiple flows #117: CIBA - Signature for succesful token notification #110: Part 2 - more definition of s_hash #114: Part 1 - Require state #101: JWS signature algorithms for RW
- #104: User friendly names and registration of providers
#100: Signing API response payloads #102: Query re x-fapi-... headers
- Apply to be a speaker?
- Due to the availability of Tony, the week of the APIDays Berlin is likely.
- There was no issue raised by the callers.
- Nat will take it back to the Modrna WG.