FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2017-09-27)
Date & Time: 2017-09-27 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
- 3. External Orgs
- 4. Draft status and plans
- 5. Events
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 23:07 UTC.
- Attending: Bjorn, Nat, Brian, Dave, Joseph, Ralph, Tom
- Added two items.
- Dave asked for removing x- from the headers two weeks ago. Still waiting for the feedback.
- Perhaps we should create a version without x- etc. and link it to the WG homepage so that people will look at it instead.
- Dynamic client reg. missing jwt guidance on how exactly to validate request and software statement jwt.
- Several open issues: Guidance of JWT validations etc.
- It will be circulated for comment to the Open Banking after taking a snapshot.
- The WG participants are expected to review them before taking the snapshot.
A Lively discussion on this topic. One clear consensus item was that it is a bad idea to have the software ignore aud value. Options are:
1. Omit aud 1. Use logical aud (of Open Banking) 1. Use logical aud and the client_id
Joseph gave an overview of the 5 pending pull requests. All seems to be non-contentious and thus will be merged.
- One is planned on Oct. 17 in London.
- Date fixed on Nov. 7.