FAPI WG Agenda & Meeting Notes (2019-07-09)
Date & Time: 2019-07-09 23:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 23:08 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Bjorn, Ed and Anoop
- Issue#223 - https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/223/need-of-a-customer-unique-immutable
- Securing UX & Backend interaction (Nat)
- FAPI members and FDX/FS-ISAC - non-member FS-ISAC engagement
- Reviewed the Issue and no action at this time. Progress & recommendation is captured in ticket
- Securing UX & BackEnd interaction
** Need for guidance on this interaction and make it more secure. Nat is driving discussion on this use case.
FDX & FAPI - Engagement * Follow up on the FS-ISAC engagement model for non-members to Attend Development conferences and contribution from non-member of FS-ISAC. [Anoop to Follow up]
Next call will be an Atlantic Call. Next Pacific call will be in two weeks.
- The meeting was adjourned at 23:48 UTC.