FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-04-29)
Date & Time: 2020-04-29 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. Pull Requests
- 6. Issues
- 7. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:__ UTC.
Nat, Dave, Julian, Don, Brian, Tim, Bjorn, Dima, Joseph, Lukasz, Stephane, Ralph, Allan, Stuart, Tim
Jaco Myburg (Interset)
Adopted as is.
- April 27 The Open Banking Implementation Entity / OpenID Foundation Financial-Grade API Workshop
The OpenID Foundation and Open Banking Implementation Entity Workshop re: OpenID Foundation Financial-Grade APIs self-certification My Blog Collaboration at the Core: The OpenID Foundation and the UK Open Banking Implementation Entity Host Conformance and Certification Workshop Video from the Workshop
- https://fapi.openid.net/2020/04/29/open-banking-implementation-entity-workshop/ * https://openid.net/foundation/presentations-videos/
Shorter version (cutting first 28 minutes of wait time) will automatically render once completed.
IIF is the policy-making arm of IMF. OIDF was represented by Don and Torsten.
Kuppinger events to replace EIC this year.
Nat will be delivering the keynote.
Online Identiverse will be delivered over the course of weeks starting June.
- April 23. DEVCON 4. the Financial Data Exchange
- May 12- 13 Open Banking World Congress ( Don C speaking re Global perspectives on progress and future direction.)
- June TBD Financial Data Exchange / OpenID Foundation Financial-Grade APIs Workshop
- July 22-24 OAuth Security Workshop -
That vender limitation should have disappeared by now.
In the next call, we will take time to discuss the spec development.
The meeting was adjourned at 14:58 UTC.