FAPI WG Meeting Notes (2020-07-29)
Date & Time: 2020-07-29 14:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Adoption of Agenda (Nat)
- 3. Events
- 4. External Organizations
- 5. PRs for 1.0 (Dave)
- 6. AOB
The meeting was called to order at 14:05 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Bjorn, Daniel, Joseph, Takahiko, Brian, Antony, Kosuke, Travis, Don, Torsten, Francis, Dima, Ralph, Freddi, Brian, Dave
- Adopted as is.
- Nat to be a keynote presenter at their conference in September. A big announcement re OIDF there as well.
- Consultation FDIC.
- Part of a series of workshops.
- Achieved the goal to show that OIDF is helping with CMA9 Certification.
- At July 30 12:00 Noon MDT, I will be hosting a panel titled "Open Banking APIs Convergence: A Holy Grail or A Reality?" at #Identiverse. We will hear perspectives from UK, US, Australia etc. Come Join us. #OpenID #FDX #FAPI https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=L:0&AI=1&ShowKey=96697&LoginType=0&InitialDisplay=1&ClientBrowser=0&DisplayItem=NULL&LangLocaleID=0&SSO=1&RFR=https://identiverse.com/detailed-agenda/
- No update.
- No updates
- IIF Policy track WGs are now running in full speed.
- Technical WGs are still yet to be established but it is supposed to be complete overlap with FAPI and eKYC WG. Don will inform the WG once it is ready.
- -26 Pushed to IETF.
- OAuth interim next week and week after. Please call in.
Please give feedback to all the standing PRs.
Discussion around the shalls that are not testable. Nat to propose a text.
The meeting was adjourned at 14:59 UTC.