FAPI WG Agenda & Meeting Notes (2020-08-20) 17:00 PST (5pm)
Date & Time: 2020-08-20 01:00 UTC
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
The meeting was called to order at 01:00 UTC.
- Attending: Nat, Dima and Anoop
- Adoption of the Agenda
- CDR update (Dima)
- Currently, CDR (Open Banking) ecosystem has 4 banks and 2 RPs with pilot mode customers (live from July 1, 2020).
- November Release of CDR will have more instruments supported, joint accounts.
- PAR to be supported (after Nov 2020)
- Roadmap for RAR not clear. CDR is planning to implement fine-grained consent so it should come eventually.
- UK open banking we are seeing "sub" is changing with every re-auth. It is not consistent. (Anoop)
- FAPI flow doesn't look at consent. (Dima)
- Re-Auth can include a hint (as sub) - Nat.
- CX flow should have best practices around Authentication and Authorization flow. (Dima).
- Review Issue # 306 - https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/306/webhook-support-in-fapi
- Openbanking have event-based notification model. Anoop will join Atlantic call to review OB model. Joseph & Dima provided a few links to review.