Issue #22 resolved
- Make sure conquest isn't running.
- Open a file browser and navigate to your conquest folder.
- Right-hand click on the "ConquestDICOMServer.exe" file and choose "Run as..."
- Enter the username and password of a Windows user with administrator rights.
- Once conquest is running, click on the "Install server as NT service" on the "Configuration" tab.
- Close the conquest Window.
- Log in to Windows as a user with administrator rights.
- Go to "Control panel" -> "Administrative Tools" -> "Services".
- There will be a service with the same name as conquest's AE title. Right-hand click the mouse on this service and select "Properties".
- On the "Log On" tab check the box that says "Allow service to interact with the desktop".
- Click "Apply" then "OK".
- Right-hand click on the service again and click "Restart".
The "Allow service to interact with the desktop" seems to be necessary for the batch to run that puts the dose report into OpenREM.