The extractor stuff is getting imported, which doubles them up in the task list like you said. If I comment these lines out then the netdicom imports suddenly appear on the celery tasks list. Not sure I understand why that has that effect but seems to be the cause...
So commenting out the imports removes the issue but then causes the extractors to stop working. What I had to do was to stop the celery service, comment out the code in __init__.py, restart the celery service (at this point is must discover which tasks are available), then uncomment __init__.py to enable the extractors to function.
commented out as this was causing errors as it requires JAVA_EXE etc to be in local_settings.py which I didn't have installed. Maybe it should handle the case where rdsr from toshiba is not required/avaliable? Or will the new install docs go about getting these applications installed?)
You should be able to set JAVA_EXE to a dummy string in local_settings.py, as well as some other variables. Defaults are included in local_settings.py in the develop branch:
# Locations of various tools for DICOM RDSR creation from CT imagesDCMTK_PATH='C:\\Users\\David\\Apps\\dcmtk-3.6.0-win32-i386\\bin'DCMCONV=os.path.join(DCMTK_PATH,'dcmconv.exe')DCMMKDIR=os.path.join(DCMTK_PATH,'dcmmkdir.exe')JAVA_EXE='C:\\Users\\David\\Apps\\doseUtility\\windows\\jre\\bin\\java.exe'JAVA_OPTIONS='-Xms256m -Xmx512m -Xss1m -cp'PIXELMED_JAR='C:\\Users\\David\\Apps\\doseUtility\\pixelmed.jar'PIXELMED_JAR_OPTIONS='-Djava.awt.headless=true com.pixelmed.doseocr.OCR -'
Ah ok sorry, I didn't add them in as I wasn't using them, like you say it works fine as long as the dummy settings are there. Thanks!
Tim de Wit
Uncommenting those lines in __init__.py and restarting celery didn't work for me...
Are you running a daemonised service out of interest? (Not that it should make much difference I guess).
Tim de Wit
Yes I am, under ubuntu.
Explicitly named celery tasks to prevent dual namespace errors. Hopefully. Refs #567
@tcdewit can you take a look at this branch and see if everything starts to work again please?
Tim de Wit
Just did and after some minor adjustments it's indeed working again!
For some reason on my (ubuntu) system the scripts starting with the line # This Python file uses the following encoding: utf-8
could not be executed. I had to put the interpreter-line on top.
Currently the interpreter is: #!/usr/local/bin/python
which didn't exist on my system. I had to change it to /usr/bin/python.
Log file was being created because the configuration hadn't been added to my local_settings.py. Added line in release docs. Refs #579.
Added dummy locations for the Toshiba import tools so it doesn't fail if it isn't in local_settings.py and isn't being used.
Removed imports in extractors/int.py as they are no longer used due to rewriting the scripts (refs #567)