Files changed (1)
* will walk down the chain of ActionChainResults until it finds a non-chain result, which will be returned. If the
* DefaultActionInvocation's result has not been executed before, the Result instance will be created and populated with
* Register a com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.PreResultListener to be notified after the Action is executed and before the
* Result is executed. The ActionInvocation implementation must guarantee that listeners will be called in the order
* in which they are registered. Listener registration and execution does not need to be thread-safe.
LOG.warn("No result defined for action " + getAction().getClass().getName() + " and result " + getResultCode());