* Here we can see the configuration of validators for the SimpleAction class.
* Validators (and field-validators) must have a type attribute, which refers
* to a name of an Validator registered with the ValidatorFactory as above.
- * Validator elements may also have
<param > elements with name and value attributes
+ * Validator elements may also have param elements with name and value attributes
* to set arbitrary parameters into the Validator instance. See below for discussion
* of the message element.
* <!-- END SNIPPET: validationRules2 -->