Last Revised: August 29th, 2017
While our values will not shift, our products and services will evolve over time, and this Policy will change to reflect that evolution. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy. In some cases, if we make significant changes, we may give you additional notice by adding a statement to the Extension. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about our practices.
Information We Don't Collect
We do not collect your name, email address, or any other personally-identifiable information about you unless you give it to us directly: by filling out a form, creating an account, giving us written feedback, communicating with us via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicating with us via the Extension or any other means. Your data is kept in your local Chrome storage, and we do not keep track of any sites or tabs that you add to Android Dev Toolbox.
Information We Do Collect
What We Do With Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To analyze trends for how Android Dev Toolbox are used;
- To improve Android Dev Toolbox;
- To help personalize your experience of Android Dev Toolbox; and
- If you gave us your contact information, to contact you to send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you or tell you about other products and services that we think might interest you, or to respond to your comments or questions. We may share the information we collect with third parties who need to access it in order to do work on our behalf, including doing things like administering the Extension or providing analytics services for us. We work hard to ensure that these third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
We will create aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information in a way which does not directly identify you. We may use and/or share those aggregations and anonymizations for a variety of purposes related to Android Dev Toolbox or our company and its business.
What We Don’t Do With Information We Collect
We do not share any information that directly identifies you with any third party, except in the following limited cases:
- As required to comply with applicable law or regulation, or to comply with law enforcement;
- To respond to claims and/or legal process;
- To protect our rights or our property, or to enforce our terms of service;
- To help ensure the safety of the public or an individual;
- To prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or unethical;
- With your consent, or at your request or direction; or
- As otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Depending on where you are located, your information may need to be transferred to different servers around the world as part of using Android Dev Toolbox. Since we are based in the United States of America, any information we collect is governed by United States of America law. You acknowledge that, as part of providing Android Dev Toolbox, we may transfer your information to or maintain your information on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you choose to provide your information to us, you agree that we have the right to transfer your information to the United States of America and process it there. By using Android Dev Toolbox, or by otherwise providing any information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of that information in and to the United States of America, and other countries.
We take safeguarding your information seriously. We will take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. All that said, no method of transmitting or storing information over the Internet is completely secure. With that in mind, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our Policy Towards Children
Android Dev Toolbox is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and you become aware that your child has provided personally identifiable information to us without your and their consent, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personally identifiable information, we will remove that information from our files.
By contacting us at email@example.com, you can:
- See what information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any personal data we have about you;
- Have us delete any personal data we have about you (we will do our best to do so, but we may have to keep certain data as required by law, to comply with this Policy, or pursuant to our normal caching procedures);
- Opt out of receiving promotional communications from us; or
- Ask questions or provide feedback on this Policy generally, or the use of your information.