Licensed under the MIT License. For complete licensing information see LICENSE.md in this project.
What is this repository for?
- This is a repository for the Android Device Info app that displays specific info about your Android device
- JDK 1.8
- Android Studio 2.1.2 (Gradle 2.1.0)
- Android build tools 24.0.1
- Android support library 24.1.1
- Android 4.1 (API 16) or above (built against 7.0/API 23)
- Built on a Windows PC, but should be OS agnostic
Bugs and Features
If you find a bug or need a feature, please report it to https://bitbucket.org/opt05/deviceid/issues. Please keep in mind that this is a free software with very few volunteers working on it in their free time. You should also check if the fix or feature is already mentioned in the issues list. In many cases a stacktrace from crash is appreciated. If you can't get it via IDE, you can try aLogcat.
- Contribution is very welcome! If you want to add a feature or fix a bug yourself, please fork the repository, do your changes and send a pull request
Who do I talk to?
- Repo owner