rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- added import_dynload_stdmods project variable
- finding dynload standard modules on windows
- fixed some windows-specific bugs
If import_dynload_stdmods is set, most standard C-extension modules are inserted to extension_modules. Note that rope uses the source code to collect information about modules. If rope cannot find the source code of a module (like C-extensions), it can import them directly, if listed in extension_modules variable, and analyze them.
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Overview of some of rope's features: docs/overview.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.