Orthanc Setup samples
This repository contains sample Orthanc configurations to demonstrate how it can be configured in many use cases. Right now, most of these samples use Docker to deploy Orthanc.
These sample setups require Docker to run. They have been tested only on Linux systems. To test one of these setups, clone this repository and check the readme file in each sample folder.
- Basic Orthanc to demonstrate a very basic Orthanc setup.
- Orthanc + PostgreSQL to demonstrate how to use the Orthanc PostgreSQL plugin
- Orthanc + MySQL to demonstrate how to use the Orthanc MySQL plugin
- Orthanc basic DICOM association to demonstrate a simple DICOM association between Orthanc servers (and perform operations such as C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE, C-ECHO).
- Orthanc peering (easy variant) to demonstrate Orthanc peering.
- Orthanc dicom-web to demonstrate Orthanc dicom-web connectivity.
- Orthanc + Transfers accelerator to demonstrate Transfers accelerator plugin.
- Orthanc basic HTTP authentication to demonstrate static, basic HTTP authentication.
- Orthanc AET check to demonstrate called AET checking.
- Sharing Orthanc configurations to demonstrate how to share configuration settings between multiple instance of Orthanc in the same Docker network.
for advanced users
- C-Find requests filtering to demonstrate how you can modify C-Find requests in a lua script.
- Orthanc transcode middleman to demonstrate how to use Orthanc to change the TransferSyntax of instances inbetween a modality and a PACS.
- Implementing HTTPS with nginx to demonstrate how to implement an Orthanc behind a reverse proxy.
- Use multiple Orthanc on the same DB to demonstrate how to connect multiple Orthanc on the same PostgreSQL database and perform HTTP load balancing.
for commercial plugins users
- Enable Osimis WebViewer Liveshare to demonstrate how to use Osimis WebViewer pro plugin and enable its Liveshare feature.
- Orthanc + MSSQL to demonstrate how to use the Orthanc MSSQL plugin
for software integrators
- Orthanc + Serve-Folders Plugin to demonstrate how to use the Orthanc Serve-Folders plugin to build custom web interface on top of Orthanc
- Orthanc + Authorization Plugin to demonstrate how to use the Orthanc authorization plugin
- Orthanc mutual TLS authentication to demonstrate how to use client certificates to authentify Orthanc instances between them and to external web-services (note: very advanced users only !).