HHVM Event extension
This is a port of PECL Event extension.
This extension is under development. Pull requests, patches, and other kinds of contribution are welcome.
API differences from the PECL extension
- EventBase::exit renamed to EventBase::exitLoop because HHVM denies "exit" method
- EventBase::getTimeOfDayCached returns 0.0 on failure (not NULL)
- The mixed file descriptor argument now accepts only numeric file descriptors and socket resources.
contiguous_spaceproperties are replaced with
getContiguousSpacemethods (maybe rather add getter as in
EventBufferEventcallbacks now don't accept
EventBufferEventobject as the first argument
- Some tests are failing with JUT turned on.
- Request init/shutdown handlers
Note, if HHVM build fails on link stage complaining about not found
then add the following to HHVM's
FIND_PATH(MYSQL_INCLUDE_DIR mysql.h /usr/include/mysql NO_DEFAULT_PATH) ... FIND_LIBRARY(MYSQL_LIB NAMES mysqlclient_r PATHS /usr/lib/mysql NO_DEFAULT_PATH) OR rather FIND_LIBRARY(MYSQL_LIB NAMES mysqlclient_r PATHS /usr/lib64/mysql NO_DEFAULT_PATH) for 64-bit arch. See https://github.com/facebook/hhvm/issues/1531
Building with debug support:
./configure -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug make -j7 # <-- edit this
Ruslan Osmanov firstname.lastname@example.org