Gazebo - A dynamic multi-robot simulator
This is the Gazebo simulator. Gazebo simulates multiple robots in a
3D environment, with extensive dynamic interaction between objects.
Instructions are located at
Gazebo cmake parameters available at configuring time:
- USE_HOST_CFLAGS (bool) [default True]
Check the building machine for supported compiler optimizations and use
them to build the software.
- USE_UPSTREAM_CFLAGS (bool) [default True]
Use the recommend gazebo developers compiler optimizations flags.
- USE_EXTERNAL_TINYXML (bool) [default True]
Use external copy of tinyxml during the build.
- USE_EXTERNAL_TINYXML2 (bool) [default True]
Use external copy of tinyxml2 during the build.
- ENABLE_TESTS_COMPILATION (bool) [default True]
Enabled or disable the test suite compilation.
- USE_LOW_MEMORY_TEST (bool) [default False]
Use reduced version of tests which need less quantity of RAM memory
- FORCE_GRAPHIC_TESTS_COMPILATION (bool) [default False]
Ignore system checks to look for graphic and acceleration support and
compile all the test suite.
- ENABLE_SCREEN_TESTS (bool) [default True]
Enable or disable tests that need screen rendering to run properly.
Headless machines or machines with the screen turned off should set this to
Read the uninstallation instructions (http://gazebosim.org/uninstall)
in the online manual for generic instructions. For most people, the following sequence will suffice:
$ make uninstall (inside the gazebo-trunk/build directory)
- Nate Koenig