This package allows you to include graphs in the DOT graph description language
in your LaTeX documents. The dot2tex tool is used to invoke Graphviz for
graph layout, and to transform the output from Graphviz to LaTeX code.
The generated code relies on the TikZ and PGF package or the PSTricks package.
Licensed under the GPL.
Author: Kjell Magne Fauske
Dot2tex can be downloaded from: http://www.fauskes.net/code/dot2tex/download/
or CTAN: http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/dot2tex.html
It is also available as binary packages for Debian and OpenSUSE.
New in version 3.0
- Added the outputdir option. Allows you to specify where to put
- Added the file environment option. Allows you to set the file name of
a generated graph.
- Added the tikzedgelabels environment option.
- Added the straightedges environment option.
- Added the graphstyle environment option.
- Added the mathmode environment option.
- Added the experimental scale environment option.