pbranch is a Mercurial extension to manage merge flows for feature branches. It also supports collaborative or long-term patch development, one feature branch per patch, with fully tracked history of patch evolution.
- Version for Mercurial 1.5
- Version for Mercurial Crew (upcoming 1.6)
- Version for Mercurial 2.3 (from vitalif's fork)
Note: If you clone the pbranch repository, be sure to check out the appropriate branch (see links above).
- There is an extensive tutorial on the main site. Note that the tutorial emphasizes the use of pbranch for patch development.
- You could also check the Mercurial wiki about this extension.
- TortoiseHg supports pbranch
- Google Group for discussion of pbranch usage, see http://groups.google.com/group/mercurial-pbranch-discussion/
- ohloh has an analysis of development activity, see https://www.ohloh.net/p/hg-pbranch