This is an application that lets users upload files through the web provided that they already have an account.
I wrote/I'm writing this application in order to learn python web development with Flask.
Things learned in this project (random order)
- Flask - a micro web framework
- how to use a template engine (Jinja2)
- the unittest module in stdlib for testing
- mock - mocking objects and monkey patching for isolation tests
- SQLite3 database
- flask-KVSession for managing the sessions on server side
- a little bit of JS for the dynamically adding upload fields
Note: this application is almost the same as bottle-upload, just the framework differs
(C) Copyright 2012 Barbu Paul - Gheorghe
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.