This is a SPORE client implementation.
Install from CPAN
- if not done yet, install cpanm
- install the module from cpan :
Install from repository
- clone this repository :
hg clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/peroumal1/net-http-knork
- install the author dependencies :
dzil authordeps | cpanm
- install the module dependencies :
dzil listdeps | cpanm
- all set !
Reporting an issue
- any issue can be reported on the issue tracker of the repository
- an issue should give some details regarding the error experienced : environment, how to reproduce, workaround (if any)...
Submitting a patch
- if you find an error or want an improvement on something, you can submit a patch by submitting a merge request
- a merge request MUST come with tests that prove the correctness of the patch submitted. See also this or the
tfolder of the repository to have an idea on how to implement tests for Net::HTTP::Knork